Nocturnal Animals: Playing Around with Mixed Media (Recording)
If you've always wanted to try out mixing media for your artworks, this workshop is a great place to start!
For approximately 1 hour, paint along with artist Rozenn Grosjean (@rozennillustration) in this recorded Mini Workshop and learn how mixing media can be a strength in your paintings. Play around with multiple techniques of each medium you'll be using. Apply your learnings by creating an artwork of a native French owl and draw out its details and life on the page through your artistic talents.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper in 300 gsm (Suggested: The Perfect Sketchbook A5)
- Watercolour brushes (Rozenn will use the Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10)
- Watercolours (Suggested brand: White Nights)
- White gouache paint (Suggested brand: Pébéo)
- Pébéo Colorex Ink in Vermillion
- Waterman Ink in black
- Faber Castell Polychromos coloured pencils in Black and Sanguine
- Black Graphic Pens (Suggested: Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16)
- Small amount of bleach
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.