Gradient Foliage Flushed in Ink and Watercolour
Combining watercolour and ink in your artwork can produce some stunning results. Learn more about this method with artist Nuraya Karsan (@nurkhi.paints) in her live Mini Workshop. Paint a colourful leaf composition in watercolour and detail your subject with fineliners. Take up her technique on mixing and blending colours while achieving your own colourful botanical pieces.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 2 pm PDT August 5 (Thursday)
- NY Time 5 pm EDT August 5 (Thursday)
- London Time 10 pm BST August 5 (Thursday)
- Singapore Time 5 am SGT August 6 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 7 am AEST August 6 (Friday)
- Winsor and Newton Cotman paint palette
- Fabriano Artistico hot pressed watercolour paper 300gsm (Suggested: extra white cut to approx. 5x7in)
- Etchr brush set
- Etchr fineliners
- Download/print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.