Making it Work - Blending Opposite Colours for Urban Portraits (Recording)
Embrace your mistakes as part of your creative style!
In this recorded Mini Workshop with artist Omar Jaramillo, learn how to achieve different forms of human portraits with ink and watercolour! Make the most out of contrasting colours to highlight your subjects prominent features. Create body movements using these mediums with techniques that'll have you master your art style in no time!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Black waterproof ink (Suggested brand: Winsor & Newton)
- Small and medium waterproof fine liners (Suggested colours: Sepia, Black, Sanguina, and Grey)
- Watercolour palette (Suggested brand/colours): Winsor & Newton; Alizarin Crimson, Aureolin Yellow, Cerulean Blue and Van Dick Brown)
- White fine liner
- Watercolour brushes: Large brush size 10 or 12, and small brush size 4 or 6
- Water spray bottle
- Paper towels
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.