Painting 3D Watercolour Fruits—Botanical Style
As per the artist's request, Jola's Mini Workshop will be rescheduled to tomorrow, April 5 at 3 pm EDT (New York Time). Kindly see the NEW schedule below.
12 pm LA Time, Sunday, (April 5th, PDT)
3 pm NY Time, Sunday (April 5th, EDT)
8 pm London Time, Sunday (April 5th, BST)
3 am Singapore Time, Monday (April 6th, SGT)
5 am Sydney Time, Monday (April 6th, AEST)
We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience, and we hope for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any concerns regarding this workshop. Thank you!
Turn your mouthwatering fruit into beautiful 3D art! In Jola Sopek's 90-minute Mini Workshop, learn how she mixes colours and evokes perspective to paint realistic fruits and vegetables using watercolour. In no time, you'll be able to control your ratio of water to pigment and the correct strokes to create botanical pieces that look like the real thing!
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists; will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 12 pm LA Time, Sunday, (April 4th, PDT)
- 3 pm NY Time, Sunday (April 4th, EDT)
- 8 pm London Time, Sunday (April 4th, BST)
- 3 am Singapore Time, Monday (April 5th, SGT)
- 5 am Sydney Time, Monday (April 5th, AEST)
- Etchr watercolour 24 half pan set
- Etchr synthetic round watercolour brushes, recommended sizes: 1,6, and 12
- Etchr x The Perfect Sketchbook A5 watercolour sketchbook
- 2 or 3 containers for water
- A soft lead pencil
- A rubber eraser
- Piece of kitchen towel
- A piece of scrap paper for testing colours
- Download/Print this reference photo