Painting 3D Watercolour Fruits—Botanical Style (Recording)
Turn your mouthwatering fruit into beautiful 3D art! In Jola Sopek's pre-recorded Mini Workshop, learn how she mixes colours and evokes perspective to paint realistic fruits and vegetables using watercolour.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who wishes to learn how to control their ratio of water to pigment and the correct strokes to create botanical pieces that look like the real thing!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10, recommended sizes: 1, 6, and 12
- The Perfect Sketchbook A5
- 2 or 3 containers for water
- A soft lead pencil
- A rubber eraser
- Piece of kitchen towel
- A piece of scrap paper for testing colours
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.