Painting Crystals and Gemstones with Watercolour (Recording)
In this recorded 3-hour online class, join professional watercolourist Vanessa Lesniak as she shows you an out-of-this-world approach in painting crystals and gemstones! Paint with her as she demonstrates her simple shading technique in watercolour and methods on how to add accents to a finished piece.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolor paper, preferably cotton (Vanessa will be using Arches ColdPress Rough Grain)
- 3 round brushes, sizes 2, 4, 10 (or comparable sizes)
- White gel pen (Vanessa will be using a Uniball Signo white gel pen)
- White paint (Vanessa will be using Copic Opaque White)
- Watercolours: Phthalo Turquoise – Daniel Smith, Peacock Blue – Mijello Mission Gold, Moonglow – Daniel Smith, Bright Clear Violet – Mijello Mission Gold, Opera Pink – Daniel Smith, Fantasia and Pegasus – The Sprout Creative (These are Metallics and are optional)
- A hair dryer or heat gun to quickly dry the background layer
- PRINT/DOWNLOAD THIS OUTLINE SKETCH
- Watch this short VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to transfer copies to paper
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.