Painting Dynamic Figures with Watercolours (Recording)
Did you know that putting simple shapes together can easily create the human figure's structure? That's how artist Justin Pastores does it! In this 90-minute pre-recorded Mini Workshop, learn how to incorporate people confidently in your art using the beauty of watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Paints: Primary set. Left side, right side, or all: Lemon Yellow/Yellow Ochre, Quinacrodone Rose/Alizarin Crimson, Phthalo Blue/Ultramarine Blue, Additional colors (optional), Cadmium Yellow, Cadmium Scarlet, Cobalt
- Palette for mixing (Suggested: Etchr Mini Palette: 19 Wells, Studio Essentials plastic palette 6 wells)
- Brushes: Synthetic Rounds (10, 8, 6) (Suggested: Silver Brush size #6, #8, #10)
- Watercolour paper: Quarter sheets (11x15) (Suggested: Artist Quality watercolour paper)
- 140lb Cold Press or Hot Press (Suggested: Jackson's watercolour paper, Bockingford 140lb hot pressed)
- Sketching paper or sketchbook (Suggested: Daler Rowney spiral bound sketchbook)
- Pencil (Suggested: General Pencil Company charcoal pencil)
- Eraser (Suggested: Koh-I-Noor kneaded eraser)
- Water & container
- Water atomizer or spray bottle (Suggested: Studio Essentials spray bottle)
- Paper towels
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.