Painting Gems: Reflections, Translucency and Textures with Watercolour (Recording)
In a 90-minute Mini Workshop, join Isabella Kung as she demonstrates an array of watercolour techniques and textures to illustrate different surfaces and gemstones' characteristics. Learn how to study your subject matter with an analytical approach and combine references to create a well-composed painting or illustration.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- 140lb cold press 100% cotton watercolour paper (Suggested: Fabriano: Artistico: Block: 140LB)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: Winsor & Newton: Cotman: 12 Half Pans)
- Colour pencil or pencil (Suggested: Faber Castell: Goldfaber Color Pencils Set of 24)
- Drawing gum/masking fluid/miskit (Suggested: Daniel Smith Masking Fluid)
- Palette or dish to mix paints
- Water bucket or cups
- Paper towel or Rag
- Hairdryer (for demonstration convenience only, if you’re following along this will help keep up)
- Download/Print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.