Watercolour Winding Winter Road
Learn to paint a wintery atmosphere in watercolours with artist Panchami (@brushpaint.n.everything). She’ll teach you a simple understanding of perspective and how to break down a reference photo in this 90-minute interactive class. You’ll learn to mix colours, paint foliage and trees, and use shadows effectively.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 6 am PST November 21 (Sunday)
- NY Time 9 am EST November 21 (Sunday)
- London Time 2 pm GMT November 21 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT November 21 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT November 22 (Monday)
- 100% cotton cold press paper 300gsm (Suggested: Global)
- Flat shader brush size 8 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Round brush size 2 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Round brush size 4 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Watercolour paints: Indigo, Hookers Green, Burnt Umber, Permanent Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Chinese White
- Rag cloth or tissue
- Palette to mix colours
- Masking tape or washi tape
- Jar of water (preferred 2 jars)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.