Watercolour Winding Winter Road (Recording)
Learn to paint a wintery atmosphere in watercolours with artist Panchami (@brushpaint.n.everything). She’ll teach you a simple understanding of perspective and how to break down a reference photo in this 90-minute interactive class recording. You’ll learn to mix colours, paint foliage and trees, and use shadows effectively.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 100% cotton cold press paper 300gsm (Suggested: Global)
- Flat shader brush size 8 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Round brush size 2 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Round brush size 4 (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Watercolour paints: Indigo, Hookers Green, Burnt Umber, Permanent Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Chinese White
- Rag cloth or tissue
- Palette to mix colours
- Masking tape or washi tape
- Jar of water (preferred 2 jars)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.