From Sketch to Colour: Urban Sketching with Ink & Watercolour (Recording)
Loosely capture Plein air subjects with professional artist Paul Kelley. In this workshop, he teaches how to start with a pen, add values, and use a primary colour palette for a composed piece. Plus, there is no need to worry about straight lines with this New Orleans urban scene.
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to successfully create beautiful illustrations using ink and watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Pens - waterproof ink (Suggested: Uni Pin Drawing Pen)
- Watercolour brushes (Suggested: Escoda : Watercolor Travel Brush Set)
- Watercolour paint: Yellow Ochre, Cobalt Blue, Crimson (Suggested: Daniel Smith Watercolor paints)
- Watercolour Sketchbook or Watercolour Paper (Suggested: Arches : Aquarelle)
- Masking Tape
- Hairdryer (optional)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.