Urban Sketching: Easy Perspective, Easier Colours
Pedro Alves' Master Class has been rescheduled to the following dates and times
LA Time 9 am PDT August 10 (Tuesday)
NY Time 12 pm EDT August 10 (Tuesday)
London Time 5 pm BST August 10 (Tuesday)
Singapore Time 12 am SGT August 11 (Wednesday)
Sydney Time 2 am AEST August 11 (Wednesday)
We apologize for this inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Change the way you look at cityscapes in this live 3-hour Master Class with artist Pedro Alves (@dk_limp)!
Learn his methods of composing views and setting up perspective without much theory to get the most out of an urban scene. Start with exercises to comprehend the scene you'll create with Pedro's guidelines to improve your sketching skills. Then, bring your urban sketches to life with nothing more than an easy two-point perspective and a minimal colour palette.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 9 am PDT August 10 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT August 10 (Tuesday)
- London Time 5 pm BST August 10 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT August 11 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST August 11 (Wednesday)
- Watercolour sketchbook in A4 or A5 size with 200 gsm paper or higher
- Watercolour set, academic level or higher recommended
- Watercolour brushes, synthetic or natural
- Pen with waterproof ink (Suggested: Noodler's ink, Platinum Carbon Ink, or a simple BIC rollerball pen)
- Water container and water spray
- Dry cloth or paper
- White POSCA pen or white gouache for highlights
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.