Urban Sketching: Easy Perspective, Easier Colours (Recording)
Change the way you look at cityscapes in this recorded 3-hour Master Class with artist Pedro Alves!
Learn his methods of composing views and setting up perspective without much theory to get the most out of an urban scene. Start with exercises to comprehend the scene you'll create with Pedro's guidelines to improve your sketching skills. Then, bring your urban sketches to life with nothing more than an easy two-point perspective and a minimal colour palette.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 3-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Watercolour sketchbook in A4 or A5 size with 200 gsm paper or higher
- Watercolour set, academic level or higher recommended
- Watercolour brushes, synthetic or natural
- Pen with waterproof ink (Suggested: Noodler's ink, Platinum Carbon Ink, or a simple BIC rollerball pen)
- Water container and water spray
- Dry cloth or paper
- White POSCA pen or white gouache for highlights
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.