Putting It All Together - The Road to Urban Sketching (2)
In this in-depth 3-hour Master Class, sketch alongside Pedro Loureiro and your peers to reinforce the realization that sketching is seeing in a novel way. Start by sketching a posing human figure, then a figure performing an action with a limited background, and finally a complex urban scene with some flora and people, all from reference photos, to bring together all the concepts from the workshops series. Cap off the Master Class by hinting at combining your line sketches with light washes of watercolour. Cityscapes, landscapes, objects and figures, all may be sketched seamlessly in our sketchbooks, provided we look at reality with focus and attention.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 11 am PDT September 20 (Monday)
- NY Time 2 pm EDT September 20 (Monday)
- London Time 7 pm BST September 20 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT September 21 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEST September 21 (Tuesday)
- A linemaker (waterproof pigment pen, fountain pen with waterproof ink, black rollerball pen)
- Watercolour sheets or sketchbook 180gsm or above, fine grain/hot press
- A medium round brush
- 2 watercolours (Suggested: Burnt sienna and Ultramarine blue)
- Water container
- Paper tissue
- Download or print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.