Pen and Watercolour: Achieving Realistic Depth in Landscapes (Recording)
Do you need to add more depth to your watercolour landscapes? For approximately 1 hour, join professional artist Renee Walden in this pre-recorded Mini Workshop as she demonstrates how to achieve atmospheric depth in landscapes by painting first in watercolour before adding final details in ink. Learn valuable watercolour and ink techniques that will surely help you discover new skills!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn valuable watercolour and ink techniques that will surely help them discover new skills!
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour sketchbook or cold pressed paper (Suggested: The Perfect Sketchbook, Canson watercolour paper)
- Watercolour paints (Suggested: Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set, Sennelier watercour set of 5)
- Medium-sized flat brush (Suggested: Pro Arte flat comb medium )
- Large and small round brush (Suggested: Silver Brush size #220, Kuretake Sengaki brush for lines small)
- Fine tipped marker or fountain pen with permanent ink (black or dark brown) (Suggested: Premium Fountain Pens, Uni Posca marker black 0.9mm)
- White gel pen or marker (Suggested: Pentel gel pen white)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.