Perspective and Ambience: Interior Illustrations with Ink & Watercolour (Recording)
Painting interiors involves more than just painting a still-life location—let Magdalena Żołnierowicz (@magdalena.illustration) show you in this approximately 1 hour pre-recorded workshop how to capture interior viewpoints and ambience using ink and watercolour! Learn the basics of single and multiple-point perspectives by having a good sketch base, creating mood using watercolours, and finally enhancing details using ink. By choosing the right focal points and an intentional colour palette, you'll find yourself agreeing that "less is indeed more."
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- A5 hot press watercolour paper (Magdalena will use the Etchr Wood Pulp A4 Hot Press Paper Block, cut in half)
- Your preferred watercolours (Magdalena will use QoR watercolours): Ultramarine blue, Sap green, Payne's grey, Quinacridone magenta, Burnt umber, Nickel azo yellow
- One medium or small-sized brush with a pointy end (Magdalena will use the Etchr Watercolour Brush No. 8)
- Pink graphic pen (Magdalena will use the Etchr Coloured Graphic Pen in Pink)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.