Perspectives Made Fun: From Sketch to Watercolour
Have you ever wanted to do urban sketching but feel intimidated by perspective? With Jeff Carter's technique, you will be doing urban sketches in no time! Join as he demonstrates how to creatively distort and exaggerate perspective when drawing buildings while keeping the subject's integrity.
This Live Workshop is for intermediate to advanced artists; will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 7am LA Time, Saturday (April 10th, PDT)
- 10am NY Time, Saturday (April 10th, EDT)
- 3pm London Time, Saturday (April 10th, GMT)
- 10pm Singapore Time, Saturday (April 10th, SGT)
- 12am Sydney Time, Sunday (April 11th, AEDT)
- 9"x12" or A4 watercolour (ideally 300gsm)
- Drawing pens: 0.03, 0.1, 0.2, 0.5
- Paints: Cobalt Blue, Yellow Ochre, Sap Green, Permanent Rose/Rode Madder, Burnt Sienna, Light Red, Neutral Tint, Payne's Grey
- 2 water jugs
- Download/Print this reference photo