Plein Air Painting: Landscapes in Gouache (Recording)
Do you want to create a Plein air painting? Start with shapes! For approximately 1 hour, paint along with gouache artist Andrew Peña and create a beautiful scene from a reference. Learn how to create a gouache painting by starting with simple shapes confidently!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate gouache painters who want to learn techniques and methods of landscape painting in gouache. Follow along as Andrew explains his painting process from start to finish and addresses Q&A.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- 3/4 flat wash brush (Suggested: Handover short artist brush)
- Gouache (Not Acryla Gouache): Burnt sienna, Brilliant Pink, Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Yellow, Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Turquoise Green
- Cup for water
- Paper towel to dry brushes
- White matte board or white illustration board or an Etch Perfect Sketchbook
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.