Watercolour Landscape Composition with White Space
Learn to paint a full-scale watercolour landscape in this 90-minute interactive art class with artist Prasad Beaven (@prasadbeaven.art). He’ll show you how to find and paint shapes, preserve white space, and define multiple focal points. You’ll see how to paint loose, flowing lines that morph into a forest scene.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PST December 19 (Sunday)
- NY Time 2 pm EST December 19 (Sunday)
- London Time 7 pm GMT December 19 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT December 20 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEDT December 20 (Monday)
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A4 Cold Press
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4
- Watercolour Postcards: Cold Press
- Winsor & Newton watercolours: Rose Madder Genuine, Aureolin Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Alizarin Crimson, Sepia, Raw Umber, Windsor Green, Turquoise
- Daniel Smith watercolours: Rich Green Gold, Cobalt Teal, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Quinacridone Gold
- Paper: Arches 300 gsm NOT
- Roubloff flat brush #30 (Alternative: Silver Brush)
- Silver Brush round brush #12
- Silver Brush round brush #2
- Akashiya calligraphy brush
- Silver Brush cats tongue #18
- Palette Knife
- Water in containers
- Paper Towels
- Water Spray
- Masking Tape
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.