Quick and Easy Whimsical Animals with Mixed Media (Recording)
Bring out the creative kids and the kids-at-heart!
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Natalie Lundeen in this recorded Mini Workshop that's great for you and your kids! Create whimsical sea animals using watercolours, coloured pencils and crayons to give them that unique texture. Now, you can enjoy making art AND spend quality time with your kids!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Sturdy watercolour paper for background (or black card stock/construction paper/poster board)
- Paper for painting collage textures (cheap watercolour paper, mixed media paper or card stock)
- Watercolour brushes (Suggested: Pro Arte Brush Set)
- Coloured pencils (Suggested: Faber Castell)
- Scissors (preferably small ones)
- Container for water
- Optional: Salt, Old toothbrush, black cards tock or construction paper, White acrylic paint, Carbon paper for tracing
- Download/Print this reference photo and outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.