Milky Way Skies and Mystical Mountains in Watercolour
Do the wonders of the sky leave you in awe? Why not capture this phenomenon on paper! Join Rachael Mae (@proximae.artistry) in this 3-hour Class as she teaches you how to paint the Milky Way sky as a backdrop for the mystical mountains. Learn how to use layers and textures to your advantage while utilizing white space to create depth and dimension to this awe-inspiring scene.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- 11am LA Time Sunday (July 18, PDT)
- 2pm NY Time Sunday (July 18, EDT)
- 7pm London Time Sunday (July 18, BST)
- 2am Singapore Time Monday (July 19, SGT)
- 4am Sydney Time Monday (July 19, AEST)
- Watercolor paints, specifically: indigo, Payne’s grey, phthaloyl turquoise, yellow ochre (or a yellow hued paint), Prussian blue. Any variations of these colors will work too.
- Watercolor paper: cold pressed, 300gsm/140lbs paper, 5x7 inches. 100% cotton works best, but work with what you have!
- Watercolor brushes: sizes 12, 8, 4, and 0 round brushes (any round brush you have)
- Pencil, eraser, ruler
- 2 different cups of water
- Paper towel or old rag
- White gouache (or white ink)
- White chalk pastel (optional)
- Hairdryer or heat embossing tool (for drying layers quickly)
- Download/print these reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.