Reflected Light on Water in Watercolour
Learn to paint a landscape with reflections in this live 90-minute art class with architect and artist Raul Hidalgo (@raulhidalgo.r). He’ll show you how to use washes to create tones, starting with light and working to dark. You’ll learn to paint reflections with wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, and dry brushing.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 10 am PST December 4 (Saturday)
- NY Time 1 pm EST December 4 (Saturday)
- London Time 6 pm GMT December 4 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT December 5 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEDT December 5 (Sunday)
- Schmincke watercolours: Ultramarine Blue, Phthalo Blue, May Green, Yellow Ochre, Ivory Black, Payne‘s Grey Bluish, Burnt Sienna
- Watercolour paper 100% cotton cold pressed (Suggested: Arches)
- Escoda Perla brushes: large round brush, medium round brush
- Da Vinci brushes: medium point brush, small watercolour brush
- Masking tape
- Water in container
- Water spray
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.