Loose Romantic Floral Scenes
Learn to paint windows and doors with loose florals in this 90-minute interactive class. Artist Renata Tot Ivezić (@renatatotart) will teach you to focus on essential details and leave the rest unfinished for an impressionistic style. Through this class, you’ll sketch, ink, and paint romantic scenes with various techniques, including splashing and spattering water. Join Renata to find your style and create unique art.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PDT October 11 (Monday)
- NY Time 2 pm EDT October 11 (Monday)
- London Time 7 pm BST October 11 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 2 am SGT October 12 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 5 am AEST October 12 (Tuesday)
- Watercolour palette (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Round brushes: Large, medium and small round brush, detail and flat brush
- Waterproof ink pens (Suggested: Micron Pens)
- 2 jars of water
- Pencil and eraser
- Paper towels
- Extra paper for swatching
- Download/print this outline sketch
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.