Florals with Ink & Watercolour
Join Renata Tot as she teaches us how to effectively mix watercolour paint with ink. Through her technique, we will create beautiful flowers that will work as a stand alone painting or even Spring postcards! With this workshop, you will learn and enhance your knowledge on the basics of composition and colour theory.
This Live Workshop is for for beginner to intermediate artists; will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- 9am LA Time Thursday (April 8th, PDT)
- 12pm NY Time Thursday (April 8th, EDT)
- 5pm London Time Thursday (April 8th, BST)
- 12am Singapore Time Friday (April 9th, SGT)
- 2am Sydney Time Friday (April 9th, AEST)
- Watercolour paper cold press
- Watercolour paints
- Brushes: Round brush medium and small size, Mop brush medium and small size, Detail brush, or any brush you feel comfortable painting with
- Ink pens (waterproof)
- Table salt
- At least 2 jars of water
- Pencil and eraser
- Any regular paper for sketching
- Paper towels
- Palette for mixing paint
- Paper for swatching
- Download/Print this reference photo