Faces & Expressions: Portraiture in Ink & Watercolour
Every person has their own unique set of features, and it takes a master artist to bring those to life on the canvas. Róisín Curé (@roisincure) will teach you how to people-sketch with ink & watercolour to bring out the subtle similarities and differences in people of various ages and genders. Learn her techniques of quick and efficient painting without sacrificing the life and light of your subject's facial features and expressions.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 9 am PDT April 19 (Monday)
- NY Time 12 pm EDT April 19 (Monday)
- London Time 5 pm GMT April 19 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 12 am SGT April 20 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 2 am AEST April 20 (Tuesday)
- A fine nib fountain pen
- A wider nib fountain pen (Róisín will use a Sailor Fude DE Mannen Fountain Pen with 55-degree Nib)
- Brown waterproof ink (brown ink color is preferable, but not strictly required)
- Watercolour grade paper
- Watercolour brushes - Sizes 8 to 10
- Artists’ quality watercolor paints
- Opera pink (or very similar)
- Yellow ochre
- Burnt umber
- Burnt sienna (or similar)
- Payne’s grey
- Download or print this reference photo