Nocturnal Animals: Playing Around with Mixed Media
If you've always wanted to try out mixing media for your artworks, this workshop is a great place to start! Paint along with artist Rozenn Grosjean (@rozennillustration) in this live Mini Workshop and learn how mixing media can be a strength in your paintings. Play around with multiple techniques of each medium you'll be using. Apply your learnings by creating an artwork of a native French owl and draw out its details and life on the page through your artistic talents.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT June 25 (Friday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT June 25 (Friday)
- London Time 3 pm BST June 25 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT June 25 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST June 26 (Saturday)
- 100% cotton cold press watercolour paper in 300 gsm (Rozenn will use The Perfect Sketchbook A5)
- Watercolour brushes (Rozenn will use the Etchr Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10)
- Watercolours (Rozenn will use the brand White Nights)
- White gouache paint (Rozenn will use the Pébéo brand)
- Pébéo Colorex Ink in Vermillion
- Waterman Ink in black
- Faber Castell Polychromos coloured pencils in Black and Sanguine
- Black Graphic Pens (Rozenn will use the Etchr Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16)
- Small amount of bleach
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.