Big Ideas from Tiny Worlds with Gouache
Unleash your inner creator in this 90-minute interactive art class with artist Ruth Wilshaw (@ruthwilshaw). She’ll show you how to choose your favourite tiny world to develop into a larger, more complex painting. You’ll learn to select colours when layering to create depth and simple ways to build a lush atmosphere.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT October 18 (Monday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT October 18 (Monday)
- London Time 3 pm BST October 18 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT October 18 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 1 am AEDT October 19 (Tuesday)
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Hahnemuhle Bamboo Mixed Media paper)
- Gouache paints in the primaries, plus black and white (Suggested: Winsor & Newton in Primary Blue, Primary Red, Primary Yellow, Ivory Black and titanium white)
- Metallic watercolours
- Something round to draw your circle template (around 5” diameter)
- Pencil for circle outline
- Download/print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.