Big Ideas from Tiny Worlds with Gouache (Recording)
Unleash your inner creator in this approximately 90-minute recorded art class with artist Ruth Wilshaw (@ruthwilshaw). She’ll show you how to choose your favourite tiny world to develop into a larger, more complex painting. You’ll learn to select colours when layering to create depth and simple ways to build a lush atmosphere.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper (Suggested: Hahnemuhle Bamboo Mixed Media paper)
- Gouache paints in the primaries, plus black and white (Suggested: Winsor & Newton in Primary Blue, Primary Red, Primary Yellow, Ivory Black and titanium white)
- Metallic watercolours
- Something round to draw your circle template (around 5” diameter)
- Pencil for circle outline
- Download/print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.