Metallic Watercolour Calligraphy Styles
Learn lettering styles done with metallic watercolours in this 90-minute interactive art class with artist Sarah DonDero (@letterbeseen). She’ll show you the same word in three different styles of calligraphy. You’ll start simply then add complexity with details and watercolour bleeds.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 11 am PST December 21 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 2 pm EST December 21 (Tuesday)
- London Time 7 pm GMT December 21 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 3 am SGT December 22 (Wednesday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEDT December 22 (Wednesday)
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 ( in sizes 3 and 1)
- Watercolour 24 Half Pan Set
- A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Pearlescent Watercolours: Versatile 12 Half Pan Set
- Watercolour paper
- Metallic watercolour paint set
- Watercolour paint set
- Watercolour brushes
- Brush pens in light grey and black (Suggested: Tombow Cool Grey and Tombow Black)
- Dr. PH Martin’s: Bleed Proof White
- Paper towel
- Wash water & cup
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.