Paint Your Pet in Wild Watercolours (Recording)
Paint your pets in rainbow colours! In this 90-minute Mini Workshop, artist Shaunna Russell guides you through using a bright unconventional colour palette to create a vibrant masterpiece!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for intermediate to experienced artists who wants to successfully create colourful pet portraits in watercolour.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- 8 x 10" piece of watercolour paper or larger (Suggested: Winsor & Newton Watercolor Paper)
- Gel Pen (Suggested: Sakura Gel Pen)
- White gouache (Suggested: Dr PH Martins Bleed proof white)
- 5 or 6 watercolour paints (Suggested: Daniel Smith)
- Small round brush with fine tip (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Large round brush (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Download/Print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.