Iridescent Hummingbird with Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
Learn to paint a brightly coloured hummingbird in this interactive recorded 90-minute art class with animal artist Simona Mandra (@somnia). She will show you how to get creative and playful while combining line work and colours. You’ll leave the workshop with a colourful and satisfying finished piece.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Etchr Sketchbook (Landscape): A4 Hot Press
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- A4 mixed media or watercolour paper (Suggested: Stillman & Birn)
- Large round brush (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Small round brush (Suggested: Silver Brush)
- Watercolour paints: Phthalo Blue, Ultramarine, Cobalt Turquoise, Paynes Grey, Transparent Red Oxide, Buff Titanium (optional)
- Waterproof black fineliners or other sketching tool (e.g. ballpoint pen) in 0.1 (Suggested: Winsor & Newton)
- Optional: White Gouache or white gel pen (Suggested: Sakura)
- Masking tape
- Graphite pencil and eraser
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.