Simple Seascape Hues in Watercolour
Summer is coming! Why not start it off with a breezy seascape to welcome his season of warmth and radiance?
In this live 3-hour Class, join artist Elina Zhelyazkova as she demonstrates how to elevate your seascapes with dramatic hues and valuable colour combination techniques. Create picturesque views that give off bright summer vibes in any sketchbook!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 10 am PDT June 28 (Monday)
- NY Time 1 pm EDT June 28 (Monday)
- London Time 6 pm BST June 28 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT June 29 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 3 am AEST
June 29 (Tuesday)
- Watercolour paper - 300 GSM, cold pressed or rough, 100% cotton
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour brushes
- Pencil, eraser and ruler
- White gouache
- Two jars of water
- Board and a tape to hold down the paper
- Palette for mixing the paints, a ceramic plate works too
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.