Simplifying Portraits with Ink and Watercolour (Recording)
For approximately 1 hour, watch and learn with accomplished illustrator Elizabeth Anderson in this pre-recorded art workshop as she illustrates the step-by-step process of creating simple portraits through ink and watercolour. Learn valuable ink and watercolour techniques designed to interpret the reference to your advantage.
This Mini Workshop Recording is suitable for beginner to intermediate artists who want to learn how to successfully create a simplified ink sketch.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing the video link will be sent to you via email.
- Daler Rowney: FW Artist’s Ink: Indian Black (very important that this ink is water-resistant)
- Winsor & Newton Cotman: Watercolor: Sketchers Pocket Box Set of 12 Half Pans or similar basic set
- Dipping Ink Pen - Speedball Calligraphy Set and/or Cartoonist Set (Suggested: Manuscript: Creative Calligraphy Set)
- Pentel Watercolor Brush Pen: Black
- Daler Rowney Watercolor Brush: Round #10
- Winsor & Newton Cotman III Watercolour Brush #5
- Kitchen paper for wiping dipping ink pens
- Ceramic watercolour palette for mixing (plastic will work too)
- Large pot of clean water
- Download/Print these reference images
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.