Famous London Landmarks in Two Point Perspective (Recording)
Learn to draw in a two-point perspective, with simple techniques that achieve realistic results full of character. In this approximately 2-hour recorded Master Class, artist Siu-Lan Choi (@slc.scribbles) will teach her method of urban sketching by drawing the world-famous Selfridge's Department Store. You will learn to frame your composition to guide the viewer's eye, create various tones using hatching, and bring in energy with shadowy human forms.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important information will be sent to you via email.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is NOT a live 2-hour Class and is merely a recording (replay) of one. Voices from the students will be heard in this video.
- Etchr Sketchbook (Portrait): A5 Hot Press
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- 100% cotton hot pressed watercolour paper (Suggested: Cass Arts Cartridge paper in A4)
- Uni-pin fineliner pens in 2 sizes (thin 02 nib and thick 08 nib)
- Tombow dual brush pen (Suggested colour: Light orange)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.