Famous London Landmarks in Two Point Perspective
Learn to draw in a two-point perspective, with simple techniques that achieve realistic results full of character. In this 2.5-hour Master Class, artist Siu-Lan Choi (@slc.scribbles) will teach her method of urban sketching by drawing the world-famous Selfridge's Department Store. You will learn to frame your composition to guide the viewer's eye, create various tones using hatching, and bring in energy with shadowy human forms.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Master Class will be available in the participants' Llama Library 7 days after the live session. By purchasing this Master Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 6 am PDT September 26 (Sunday)
- NY Time 9 am EDT September 26 (Sunday)
- London Time 2 pm BST September 26 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 9 pm SGT September 26 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 11 pm AEST September 26 (Sunday)
- Etchr Sketchbook (Portrait): A5 Hot Press
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10
- 100% cotton hot pressed watercolour paper (Suggested: Cass Arts Cartridge paper in A4)
- Uni-pin fineliner pens in 2 sizes (thin 02 nib and thick 08 nib)
- Tombow dual brush pen (Suggested colour: Light orange)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.