Sketch and Ink: Easy Techniques for Complex Urban Scenes
Are you still struggling with urban scenes and sketches?
Take things one step at a time in this live 3-hour Class with artist Heather Souliere! Paint and sketch along as she demonstrates how to get started with urban sketching using pen and ink! Learn how to break down complex urban scenes with basic creative techniques that you can easily follow!
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voice will be heard in the recording.
- LA Time 1 pm PDT August 8 (Sunday)
- NY Time 4 pm EDT August 8 (Sunday)
- London Time 9 pm BST August 8 (Sunday)
- Singapore Time 4 am SGT August 9 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 6 am AEST August 9 (Monday)
- Etchr Sketchbook,
- Etchr Graphic Pens
- Speedball Super Black India Ink (or any permanent black ink)
- Brushes: one small round brush (size 0), small flat brush (size 1/4)
- 3 small glass jars filled halfway with water (to make the ink washes)
- Ruler, pencil and eraser
- A piece of paper towel
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.