Sketching Dramatic Urban Scenes with Ink
Give life to your urban ink sketches! Artist Giancarlo Sanna will show how to add depth and drama to your sketches in this live Mini Workshop. Learn to use shadows and highlights in just the right places to give life to black and white artwork.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 7 am PDT August 10 (Tuesday)
- NY Time 10 am EDT August 10 (Tuesday)
- London Time 3 pm BST August 10 (Tuesday)
- Singapore Time 10 pm SGT August 10 (Tuesday)
- Sydney Time 12 am AEST August 11 (Wednesday)
- B graphite pencil
- Pigment liners - 0.2 and 0.4
- White gel pen
- Greyscale marker (Cool gray 3 or 4)
- A4 smooth (Bristol) ink paper, better if over 120 gsm
- Drawing tape
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.