Value and Hue – Adding Depth to Gouache Landscapes (Recording)
Transform your flat landscape painting into one with depth. Join artist Sofia Pavan Macias in this live Mini Workshop Recording. Sofia will teach how detailing the foreground and simplifying the background of your pieces adds depth. She will also teach the importance of values and hues in your art and share her tips for detailing and layering gouache.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Colour pencil in brown or black (Suggested: Faber Castell)
- Gouache paints (Suggested: Himi Jelly Gouache and Winsor and Newton Designers Gouache): Blue (Ultramarine, Cobalt and Prussian), Black, White, Green (Sap green and Jade green), Yellow (any), Red (any) Purple (any), Earth yellow, Orange (any)
- Synthetic brushes: smaller round and flat brushes will be most useful (Suggested: Himi brushes)
- An old towel for cleaning paintbrushes while painting
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.