Spontaneous Landscapes: Exploring Shapes and Values in Watercolour
In this 3-hour online Class, join professional and renowned watercolourist Steve Mitchell as he teaches you how to produce spontaneous landscapes using watercolour. It's a fun way to splash some paint around, test some techniques, and get familiar with what the medium will do. Its a very addictive process and Steve will take you step by step through all of these.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 11am LA Time Thursday (January 7th, 2021)
- 2pm NY Time Thursday (January 7th , 2021)
- 7pm London Time Thursday (January 7th, 2021)
- 3am Singapore Time Friday (January 8th, 2021)
- 6am Sydney Time Friday (January 8th, 2021)
- Watercolor paper or watercolor sketchbook (preferably cold pressed 100% cotton roughly 8x10”)
A large brush like a flat or mop for the bigger washes
Medium size round brush with a good point for more detailed areas
Your choice of colors, although a limited choice of 3-6 colors max is recommended.