Urban Sketching - Playing with Perspective and Proportion (Recording)
Perspective can be a significant hurdle when capturing an urban scene. Ditch your ruler and learn to play with perspective and proportion in this Mini Workshop Recording with Stephanie Fowler. Paint along with her as she captures a charming street, from sketch to watercolour. She will share her techniques for creating line work, shadows, reflections and a cohesive colour palette.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- The Perfect Sketchbook A4 or a sheet of 9” x 12” watercolour paper
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16 in 0.1 and 0.3
- Watercolour Brushes: Set of 10 (Suggested: #8, 1/4" angle shader, 1/2" flat and 3/4" flat)
- 2H or 4H pencil and eraser
- Staedtler : 0.2 Pigment Liner Pen
- Staedtler : 0.3 Pigment Liner Pen
- Watercolour paints (Suggested colours: Burnt Umber, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Red, Diox Purple, Sap Green, Indigo, Payne’s Blue Grey)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.