French Architecture with Ink and Tone
Learn to draw French architecture with artist Stephen Travers (@stephentraversart) in this 90-minute interactive art class. You’ll learn the importance of observation and finding perspective. In addition, Stephen will teach you to use alcohol markers to add tone and the difference between shade and shadow.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 4 pm PDT October 28 (Thursday)
- NY Time 7 pm EDT October 28 (Thursday)
- London Time 12 am BST October 29 (Friday)
- Singapore Time 7 am SGT October 29 (Friday)
- Sydney Time 10 am AEDT October 29 (Friday)
- Art-tec Como Sketch Pad (210 gsm drawing cartridge paper)
- Uni-Ball Eye (Micro) black ink pen (for line)
- Copic Sketch markers: N3, N4, N5 (for tone, using the brush end)
- Download/print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.