Loose and Evocative Cityscape in Watercolour (Recording)
Create loose and moving cityscape in this 90-minute interactive recorded workshop. Paint along with artist Steve Griggs (@stevegriggswatercolor) using wet-on-wet techniques to add nature to the city. He will teach you to choose your colours, understand granulation, and scratching and lifting techniques. Learn how to generate ideas and see the world with artist’s eyes.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Arches Aquarelle Watercolour Paper or Fabriano Artistico Watercolour Paper, 300gsm/140lb, Rough in 1/2 and 1/4 size
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Colours: Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Blue, Pyrrol Red, Payne's Gray, Quinacridone Gold)
- M. Graham Watercolours (Colours: Cadmium Red Light, Cadmium Yellow Light, Gamboge, Phthalo Blue)
- Brushes: One round big, mop/quill-shaped; One round pointed brush (sable or squirrel); One rigger or needle point for fine details and lines; Small round brushes sized #8, #10, #12 (Suggested brands: Escoda Versatil, Princeton Neptune, Da Vinci)
- Small pocket knife
- Water containers
- Masking tape
- Spray bottle
- Painting board to mount paper
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.