Organised Spontaneity in Watercolour Landscape
Add a planned element to your spontaneous landscapes with artist Steve Mitchell in this 3 hour Master Class. This landscape will include rocks or boulders. You’ll learn to use negative space to define a scene and how it can add intricate details to your work.
- Limit of 10 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Expands on concepts from Mini Workshop and Live Demo
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Short break scheduled in the middle
- Artist feedback on your work
- Recording available for life
- Appearing on camera or voice is not required
Purchase your seat today, and after checkout, Etchr will email you a PDF with the Zoom link and other essential details.
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing this class, you agree that viewers will hear your voice in the recording.
- LA Time 10 am PDT October 23 (Saturday)
- NY Time 1 pm EDT October 23 (Saturday)
- London Time 6 pm BST October 23 (Saturday)
- Singapore Time 1 am SGT October 24 (Sunday)
- Sydney Time 4 am AEDT October 24 (Sunday)
- 100% Cotton watercolour paper, cold press
- M. Graham Watercolour paints: Phthalo Green, Azo Green (or Green Gold), Ultramarine Blue, Red Iron Oxide
- Watercolour brushes (or any good quality synthetics): 1/2" Flat, 12 Round, 6 Round, 2 Rigger
- Bulldog clips
- Water in a container
- Water in a trigger sprayer
- Rags or paper towel
- Download or print the reference photos
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.