Highlights and Shadows in Watercolour Seascapes (Recording)
Blend realistic scenery and exaggerated details with artist and educator Steve Pelto. Paint a seascape with a sense of depth by varying pigment intensity and tone. Discover how small choices in art can lead to subtle but powerful results.
This Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- 140lb/300gsm Fabriano Artistico Cold Press Watercolour Paper
- Daniel Smith Watercolours (Colours: French Ultramarine Blue, Nickel Azo Yellow, Monte Amiata Natural Sienna, German Greenish Raw Umber, Quinacridone Rose)
- M. Graham Watercolours (Colours: Phthalocyanine Blue, Quinacridone Rust, Quinacridone Red, Dioxazine Purple, Titanium White Opaque)
- MaimeriBlu Watercolour in Cupric Green Deep
- Escoda Ultimo mop brush
- Princeton Aqua Elite medium round
- Winsor & Newton Gum Arabic Watercolour Medium
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen in 03, 05, 08
- Princeton Heritage flat brush
- Lebenzon small diameter synthetic detail brush
- Uni-ball Signo White pen
- Water and Paper Towels
- An old toothbrush
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.