Still-Life Painting: Achieving Highlights and Transparency with Gouache (repeat 2)
In this third batch of Shari Blaukopf's 3-hour online class, join her as she demonstrates how to paint still-life subjects using a limited palette in gouache. In this step-by-step lesson, you will learn about paint consistency, colour mixing, and creating transparency.
This Live Class is limited to 10 people for a more hands-on experience.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the Zoom link and other workshop details will be sent via email after checkout.
*A recording of this Class will be sent out to the participants 3-5 days after the live session. By purchasing this 3-hour Class, you agree that your voices will be heard in the recording.
- 9am LA Time Thursday (December 3rd)
- 12pm NY Time Thursday (December 3rd)
- 5pm London Time Thursday (December 3rd)
- 1am Singapore Time Tuesday (December 4th)
- 4am Sydney Time Tuesday (December 4th)
- Gouache paint in these colours (or similar): Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Yellow, Phthalo Green, Permanent (or Titanium) White
- Palette or plate for mixing
- Either Cold/Hot press sketchbook or watercolour paper, 140 lb
- Flat synthetic brushes, ¼ inch, ½” inch
- Cup for water
- Paper towel for wiping brushes
- An extra piece of paper to create colour swatches