Stylised Urban Sketching in Mixed Media (Recording)
Stylising your urban sketches can give them character and will make them stand out!
In this approximately 1 hour Mini Workshop Recording with artist Eleanor Doughty, learn how to simplify and stylise objects into charming and coherent versions of themselves. Paint along with Eleanor as she helps you highlight the areas of the scene that you want to focus on using simplified shapes and solid black areas. For Eleanor, stylising what you see is one of the backbones of a unique artistic style. Sign up now and get a jumpstart in finding your creative voice!
This Mini Workshop Recording is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Square or Chisel tipped pen with permanent ink (Suggested: 1.5mm Pilot Parallel Pen, Kuretake Zig square-tipped calligraphy markers or the Micron Pigma 3.0 chisel pen)
- Pencil (For initial sketching)
- Water and paper towel
- Paint brushes: Mop brush (large round), medium square brush, smaller detailer brush
- Optional: White gel pen (Suggested: Sakura)
- Download or print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.