Detail and Texture – Whimsical Botanical Animals in Watercolour (Recording)
Create mystic, magical artwork with rich details in this approximately 1 hour recorded Mini Workshop. Artist Sucharita Suri (@sucharitas) shows how to use salt for texture in watercolour. She uses fine lines for detailing these botanical animals and explains her step-by-step processes for both wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry painting.
This Recorded Mini Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Paper: 300gsm hot press or finer grain cold press paper (Suggested: Stillman and Birn 8x10 sketchbook cold press paper)
- Watercolours (Suggested brands/colours: Schmincke: Permanent Green Olive,
- Mechanical pencil (sketch will already be done beforehand)
- Regular eraser and putty (Kneadable) eraser
- Paper towel
- Download/print the reference photo and sketch outline
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.