Detail and Texture – Whimsical Botanical Animals in Watercolour
Create mystic, magical artwork with rich details in this live Mini Workshop. Artist Sucharita Suri (@sucharitas) shows how to use salt for texture in watercolour. She uses fine lines for detailing these botanical animals and explains her step-by-step processes for both wet-on-wet and wet-on-dry painting.
This Live Workshop is for beginner to intermediate artists. This will run for approximately 90 minutes via Zoom and is open to a maximum of 300 people. Participants will have access to a recording of the workshop 3 days after the live session.
Secure your spot today by purchasing on this page. A downloadable PDF containing the workshop link and other details will be sent via email after checkout.
- LA Time 6 am PDT September 20 (Monday)
- NY Time 9 am EDT September 20 (Monday)
- London Time 2 pm BST September 20 (Monday)
- Singapore Time 9 pm SGT September 20 (Monday)
- Sydney Time 11 pm AEST September 20 (Monday)
- Paper: 300gsm hot press or finer grain cold press paper (Suggested: Stillman and Birn 8x10 sketchbook cold press paper)
- Watercolours (Suggested brands/colours: Schmincke: Permanent Green Olive,
- Mechanical pencil (sketch will already be done beforehand)
- Regular eraser and putty (Kneadable) eraser
- Paper towel
- Download/print the reference photo and sketch outline.
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.