Sunsets and Seascapes in Watercolour (Recording)
Transform beautiful sunsets and seascapes into permanent artworks! For approximately 1 hour, Elina Zhelyazkova will demonstrate in this recorded workshop how to paint a glowing sunset sky in this live and interactive workshop. Capture a harbour's warm and relaxed atmosphere at sundown using simple watercolour techniques. Complement your seascapes with cool clouds and a lighthouse with docks and buildings in the distance to complete the scene.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Watercolour paper - 300 GSM, cold pressed or rough, 100% cotton
- Watercolour paints
- Watercolour brushes
- Pencil, eraser and ruler
- White gouache
- Two jars of water
- A board and a tape to hold down the paper
- A palette for mixing the paints, a ceramic plate works too
- You may need a hairdryer to speed up the drying process
- Download/print this reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.