Colorful Portraiture with Unexpected Structures and Colours (Recording)
Create portraiture that is far from the ordinary with wild colours and unexpected figures!
For approximately 1 hour, join artist Tanya Turner in this recorded Mini Workshop as she paints a partial bust with vibrant colours and fun, loose botanicals. Learn how to create an effective underpainting and build layers with acrylic paint. She will also guide artists through the essentials of facial proportions and choosing unique colours. Find ways to include some unusual materials to give your paintings a unique twist.
This Mini Workshop Recorded is for beginner to intermediate artists.
Purchase this video now and a downloadable PDF containing important details will be sent to you via email.
- Wood Pulp A4 Paper Block (Cold Press)
- Gouache Brushes: Set of 8
- Black Graphic Pen Collection: Set of 16
- Small to medium-sized canvas, panel, wood, or paper taped down on a surface
- Acrylic paint in an array of colours (Tanya recommends the colours magenta, yellow, blue, and white)
- Small to medium brushes
- Water for rinsing
- Old rags for clean-up
- Paint pens, markers, or coloured pencils
- Optional materials: old sketches or drawings, leaves, gold leaf, candy wrappers, or any other interesting paper-like materials; Clear acrylic medium or glue for attaching; Clear varnish to seal when complete.
- Download or print the reference photo
If you don’t love it, it’s free.
If you’re not happy, we’re not happy. That’s why if you don’t love this Mini Workshop or Class as much as we know you will, we will give you your money back.